Last week was my birthday, and it was a great day! Brandon and I went for a walk and picnic with my "mommy group" by the lake in Barrie, did some shopping at the Cookstown Outlet Mall with a friend, and then we went for a nice dinner (with Kieran too!) at Gio's Italian Restaurant in Barrie, which I had been wanting to try for a long time. The food was great, but the atmosphere left a bit to be desired.
Here are some pictures from our walk:
The whole gang (I am kind of hidden in the back left)
The festivities then continued on the weekend. We got together with our friends Alex & Rose, and Rachelle & Ilan, for dinner at Vinnie Gambini's which, apart from a major meltdown on Brandon's part, was great. Unfortunately I had to eat my food cold, but I'm pretty used to it now, and despite that, it was still delicious! We went to Rose & Alex's after dinner for Alex's famous cappuccinos and dessert. The girls spent the night gossiping away while the boys played Rock Band:
Finally, I was further spoiled by yet another nice dinner out at Moxie's with Kieran's parents, Paul & Carol on Sunday night.

1 comment:
Rock band is the best thing that ever happened in my life- can you imagine ME with a microphone!
-Ilene
Post a Comment