shabby blog background

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100

This is my blog's 100th post! My first entry was in August '06.
It's great to have documented the goings on of our lives, and is nice to look back on every once in a while. On that note, I am thinking of turning my blog into a book which we can keep, because I fear that one day it will just disappear and our memories will be forever lost in cyberspace. There is a company (http://www.blurb.com/) that does the conversion automatically and includes both the text and photos (not videos though, obviously).

Anyways....in honour of our 100th post, it would be great to hear from YOU! Don't be shy, leave your comments, say hi! I want to know who is still reading this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

100!!! WOW!! I gave up after 12 :(

Anonymous said...

Me, I'm reading..seems hard to connect these days, so this at least updates me on whats going on.
-Kristina

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading- and loving every minute of it. I can't get enough of the pictures and stories of Brandon and your whole family. I miss you guys!

Lots of love,
Ilenie (and Jacob, I make him read too!)

Anonymous said...

Me! I'm still reading! That's a great idea turning your blog into a book. I know that one of my most treasured records of my travels are the emails I sent to others.

Happy Mom's day! I didn't think it possible, but Brandon seems to be getting even cuter. : )