End of October.....
Already! Wow, time is flying by. Christmas will be here before we know it, then it's baby time! Here are a couple of pics from the past week. We handed out candy for the trillions of kids in our neighbourhood on Hallowe'en. Some of them were pretty cute. Most of the neighbours went all out with their decorations, including the guy next door who made a haunted house in one of his army tents. I don't even like halloween, but seeing some of the cute kids was fun and I also enjoy eating all of the leftover candy!
Our pumpkins. Mine is the small, un-creative one (again, not really a hallowe'en person). Kieran did the other two.
I also helped to organize our school's semi-formal which was Friday night. Overall it went quite well - uneventful (which is a good thing for teachers), and everyone seemed to have a good time. I might have even shown those kids a thing or two on the dance floor........
The teacher table
Three teachers and three students (+ one baby)....can you tell who's who? A parent dropping off their kid thought I was a student......I loved it!
Me and my dear coworker Aileen......without our daily gossip and venting, I would go INSANE!
No comments:
Post a Comment