shabby blog background

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall Fun!

Well fall is here and back to school came and went without too much drama (thankfully). It's hard to go from doing nothing to doing a million things....

Kieran has been supply teaching and will be starting a new full-time teaching job at a Penitentiary in a couple of weeks. He has been going in for some training which after his description yesterday, I would rather not know any more about it..... I have also been very busy at work. My classes are great this year, but I am also advising for Student Council and teaching a new course in night school 2 nights a week. If I am not at work I am at home sleeping. I actually enjoy the morning commute, as it is so quiet and peaceful, the sun is rising, steam is rising off the ponds and rivers, etc....but the afternoons/evenings aren't quite as glamorous. I actually even left a bit early the other day to stop and take some pictures along my drive.....unfortunately the pics don't really do it justice.




Laura and Katrina over for a girls' night/pizza party!

Date day! Boatride on Kempenfelt Bay



No comments: