woah... I can see the gray hairs have traumatized you. Your first lesson in aging gracefully!? I like the "gray" facts, although I agree they're not very comforting. BTW, it's classy when it's "silver" instead of gray.
I now have the urge to check my scalp for a "is it blonde or grey?!", but I need to get some mopping done instead. Hmm... sometimes I think your activities more than your physical appearance dictate if you're "getting old"..! Great pics from the family get together and ..awww... Ayla. : )
2 comments:
you don't even have kids yet!
woah... I can see the gray hairs have traumatized you. Your first lesson in aging gracefully!? I like the "gray" facts, although I agree they're not very comforting. BTW, it's classy when it's "silver" instead of gray.
I now have the urge to check my scalp for a "is it blonde or grey?!", but I need to get some mopping done instead. Hmm... sometimes I think your activities more than your physical appearance dictate if you're "getting old"..! Great pics from the family get together and ..awww... Ayla. : )
Post a Comment