Science Rules!
Today Kieran came to my school and helped me organize my classroom. He set up the aquarium, and I tidied up a bunch of junk that was lying around. Here are some pics of me at my new job!
Me at my desk
My classroom!
View from the front
The newly set up aquarium, and the mouse cage to my left. I know, gross right? I was too shy to tell them that I was scared.....what biology teacher is scared of animals? So now I'm stuck with three little mice. But I bribed some kid with bonus marks and now he comes in to clean out the cage after school!


My favourite props ever. Male and Female reproductive system CUSHIONS! Just in case you need something to rest your head on......

4 comments:
I LOVE this post! HA! I wanna rest my head on a testicle! Ewww and mice?! I LOVE that you got a kid to clean out the cage...you are pricless and HOT. What a sexy shirt! :P
I have quite the librarian outfit on today...I'll have to take a picture when dan gets home.
I'd pay top dollar for those cushions...can you order them through school?
Julia you are too cute! Scared of mice??? :) Good plan to get the student to clean the cage out for you!
Post a Comment