shabby blog background

Monday, November 17, 2008

My little pumpkin!

Brandon was a pumpkin for Halloween this year. Unfortunately he was not too fond of his costume and so he didn't last very long in it. We got together with his baby friends and took a photo with all of them together in their costumes (priceless!)....I just have to get around to scanning it and then I will post it!

In the meantime, here are a few of Brandon in his halloween sleeper which was much more comfortable for hanging out and giving out candy. His friend Chloe also came over for the evening to help us!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pumpkin outfit. It's too cute! Remember when we used a pumpkin to make a jack-o-lantern that we used as a head for a stuffed sweatshirt and jeans that sat at our table, but then the pumpkin started leaking....????

Julia F said...

Yes! Megan actually recently e-mailed and reminded me of the same story....the head basically imploded. Poor Arvin and James.