It's official! I'm ready to move to Angus. I took the foolproof test, and turns out I'm a country girl! And Kieran is a country boy, obv.
And in case you needed more proof....here are a couple of pics....

HOW CITY ARE YOU?
HAVE YOU....
[X] I've been to Starbucks more than once in my life
[ ] I link arms whenever I walk with someone
[X] I have shopped at AE, A&F, or HCO
[ ] I own 2 or more polo shirts
[X] I will never be caught without my cellphone
[ ] I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis
TOTAL: 3
[ ] I wear flipflops no matter what the weather
[ ] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses
[ ] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans
[X] I layer my shirts
[ ] I will do anything to get the best Myspace pic
[ ] I had a "Myspace mirror pic"
TOTAL: 1
[X] When I'm not drinking starbucks I prefer water
[X] get annoyed with tom-boys
[ ] I own an oversized bag or purse
[ ] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[ ] My new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the Hills
[ ] I say "lol" in every sentence of every online conversation
[ ] I own tight jeans (skinny jeans??)
TOTAL: 2
[ ] I wear large necklaces
[X] I own an iPod/mp3 player
[X] The internet = survival
[ ] one of the sports I play/played is Football, Baseball, Basketball
[ ] have more than 1 AIM screen name
TOTAL: 2
[ ] I have said "lol" or "OMG!" in a real conversation
[ ] I love shopping
[ ] I shop whenever I have a chance
[X] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more
[X] I have watched the Simple Life
TOTAL: 5
***add x's & Multiply By 3 & Put "I'm % City***
I AM 39% CITY....
HOW COUNTRY ARE YOU?
HAVE YOU...
[X ] ridden a horse
[ ] owned a horse
[ ] owned land
[ ] been 4wheelin
[X] said "ain't"
[ ] been cow-tipping
[ ] been deer hunting
[X] been swimming in a lake..
[X] caught a fish
[ ] seen a deer get skinned
Total: 4
You ...
[ ] have worked on a ranch or on land
[X] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere
[ ] have been duck hunting
[X] have went swimming in a river
[X] driven or have owned a truck
[ ] owned a rebel flag
[X] like to fish
[ ] have a funny accent... or thats what people tell you
[ ] own/owned a pair of cowboy boots
[ ] own/owned a cowboy hat
[ ] own/have owned a big dog..
[X] have said "y'all"
[ ] have gotten made fun of for sayin "y'all"
Total: 5
You also...
[X] cuss when you're mad
[ ] have dipped/dip snuff
[ ] go to church on sunday
[ ] owned/own a hunting dog
[ ] have ridden a horse to somewhere in town
[X] have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch
[X] have eaten deer/elk meat
[ ] have shot a gun
[X] always listen to country music
[ ] park your vehicles in the yard
Total: 4
You...
[ ] have gone shopping...for a gun
[ ] get the kids in your family a toy gun for christmas
[ ] wear long sleeves even in the summer
[X] know what stirrups are
[X] have fed the deer
[X] know the difference between a guitar and a banjo
total:
***Add x's & Multiply By 3 & Put "I'm % Country**
I AM 48% COUNTRY......

2 comments:
I'm 72% city and 27% country.
24% city and 18% country... I am not really either!!! What am I then?!?!?!?! :)
Post a Comment